Hello readers! Now,I want to describe about one of the people who saved me.That is My father. My father's name is Bernat Hutabarat. He is 54 years old. My father is very handsome and manly. He has a height of about 170 cm and a weight of about 62 kg. Her hair is curly and black, which has started to turn white. He has tanned skin and thick eyebrows. He is a good boy for me. He always kind to everyone. He teach me to never give up and don't hear people who don't like our self,He teach me to be a strong girl. I'm as a girl always close with father. My father was very friendly to everyone and had a high sense of responsibility. My father is a good father who I know, He can be a father who leads his family and friends to share my complains. He works as an employee in a state-owned company. He is very disciplined and hardworking. In addition, he is also smart to be able to do something difficult in all fields, and he is also easy to socialize to many people and many people happy with him. He has a humble nature, wants to help many people around him. We have the same hobbies and the same likes. We both like all the simple things and the hobby of singing together. I am very proud and grateful for having a father figure like this. I also love him very much because frontal childhood I and my father we're very close until now. I love my father more than everything.
Hello readers! Now,I want to describe about one of the people who saved me.That is My father. My father's name is Bernat Hutabarat. He is 54 years old. My father is very handsome and manly. He has a height of about 170 cm and a weight of about 62 kg. Her hair is curly and black, which has started to turn white. He has tanned skin and thick eyebrows. He is a good boy for me. He always kind to everyone. He teach me to never give up and don't hear people who don't like our self,He teach me to be a strong girl. I'm as a girl always close with father. My father was very friendly to everyone and had a high sense of responsibility. My father is a good father who I know, He can be a father who leads his family and friends to share my complains. He works as an employee in a state-owned company. He is very disciplined and hardworking. In addition, he is also smart to be able to do something difficult in all fields, and he is also easy to socialize to many people and many people happy with him. He has a humble nature, wants to help many people around him. We have the same hobbies and the same likes. We both like all the simple things and the hobby of singing together. I am very proud and grateful for having a father figure like this. I also love him very much because frontal childhood I and my father we're very close until now. I love my father more than everything.
Komentar
Posting Komentar